DHCD & HUD FUNDED PROJECTS
Invitation to bid
BID – Sprinkler System Repairs and Testing Contractors.
- The Brockton Housing Authority (BHA), the awarding Authority, is seeking sealed bids for qualified Sprinkler System Repairs and Testing Contractors for routine maintenance and On-Call Sprinkler System Repairs and Testing. Bid Packages will be available on July 23, 2019 between 8:30 AM – 4:30 AM.
- Sprinkler System Repairs & Testing
Quote Package – Installation of an ADA Compliant Roll-In Shower.
- The Brockton Housing Authority (BHA), is seeking quotes for qualified Installation of an ADA Compliant Roll-In Shower project. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, providing all labor, materials, equipment, services and transportation to complete the work as specified within the scope of work dated July 15, 2019.
- Installation of an ADA Compliant Roll-In Shower
SITE IMPROVEMENTS BID AT CAMPELLO HIGH RISE
- The Brockton Housing Authority, the Awarding Authority, invites sealed bids for Site Improvement work at Campello High Rise 24-6 in Brockton, MA, in accordance with the documents prepared by Angelo Kyriakides Architect, PC, P.O. Box 1068 Brockton, MA 02303-1068. All bids shall be submitted electronically online at www.biddocsonline.com no later than July 31, 2019 at 2:00 P.M. This project is being electronically bid and hard copy bids will not be accepted. A Pre-Bid Conference is scheduled for July 24,2019 at 10:00 A.M. at Campello High Rise in front of the “A” Building located at 1380 Main Street, Brockton, MA.
Please Note: – Public contracts that are construction related and estimated to exceed $10,000 are published two weeks prior to general bid opening.
(Awarded to BBE Corporation: Buckley Elevator 27 Congress Street Suite 205-5 Salem, MA 01970)
Brockton Housing Authority
45 Goddard Road
Brockton, MA 02301
Project plans/specification available
Plans require a deposit of $25.00 per set, payable to the Brockton Housing Authority. Deposit will be refunded for up to two sets for general bidders upon return of the sets in good condition within 30 days of receipt of general bids. Additional sets may be purchased for $25.00. Plans to be mailed must include an additional $25.00 non-refundable check to handle mailing costs.
Each general bidder must submit a valid DCPO Certificate of Eligibility and current Update Statement with their bid. Bids are subject to M.G.L. c.149 §44A-J and to minimum wage rates as required by M.G.L. c.149 §§26 to 27H inclusive.
Bidding process assistance
Ann L. Ward Congregation House
117 Belair St, Brockton, MA 02301