Location: 629 North Main Street
The Ann L. Ward Congregate House is a 22-apartment residence that includes shared space and common areas. The former convent’s private rooms each have a half bath. Residents share spacious kitchen and shower facilities along with a larger dining area for community functions. Building amenities include laundry facilities, community garden, games, movies and 24-hour emergency maintenance. The front porch overlooks St. Edwards Church, and the back deck overlooks a large landscaped yard.
A BHA staffer since 1986, Linda has held a number of positions and became Asset Manager for Crescent Court in 2004. In 2007, she became the Affordable Housing Asset Manager, managing all Affordable Home Program residences. She is currently the Asset Manager for three residences and supervises management of Hillside Village. Her certifications include:
- National Association of Housing and Rehabilitation Officials Award of Excellence – Pleasant/Prospect Community Revitalization
- 2013 NAHRO Award of Excellence – Crescent Court Community Revitalization
- Public Housing Manager Certificate
- Asset Management Certificate
- IREM ARM Certification 2015
Linda manages the Crescent Court, Manning Tower and Anne Ward House residences.