Location: 45 Goddard Road
Manning Tower consists of 96 one-bedroom elderly apartments, several of which are barrier-free. Manning is on the BAT bus line and within walking distance to downtown stores, banks, the Brockton Neighborhood Health Center and other resources. Amenities include a laundry and free dial-a-bat bus service once a week to Shaw’s supermarket. Old Colony Elderly Services provide a hot lunch program in the Community Room five days per week. The Tenants Association provides numerous activities such as Bingo, monthly meetings, cook-outs and holiday celebrations. Manning Tower is also home to the BHA management team.
A BHA staffer since 1986, Linda has held a number of positions and became Asset Manager for Crescent Court in 2004. In 2007, she became the Affordable Housing Asset Manager, managing all Affordable Home Program residences. She is currently the Asset Manager for three residences and supervises management of Hillside Village. Her certifications include:
- National Association of Housing and Rehabilitation Officials Award of Excellence – Pleasant/Prospect Community Revitalization
- 2013 NAHRO Award of Excellence – Crescent Court Community Revitalization
- Public Housing Manager Certificate
- Asset Management Certificate
- IREM ARM Certification 2015
Linda manages the Crescent Court, Manning Tower and Anne Ward House residences.
Ann L. Ward Congregation House
117 Belair St, Brockton, MA 02301