Chris Barry joined the Authority in 2001 and is the Director of Capital Improvements. Chris has an extensive background in general contracting, specializing in rehab of residential/commercial properties. Chris has accumulated various certifications and licenses for use in the Public Sector.
- Construction Supervisor’s License (unrestricted)
- Home Improvement Contractor’s License
- DOS Certified Asbestos Contractor/Supervisor
- Certified Public Procurement Official (MCPPO)
- Certified Massachusetts Public Housing Administrator (MPHA)
- Certified Public Housing Management (PHM)
Bachelor of Arts – Management – Eastern Nazarene College